Billy Herrington (Japanese: 兄貴 Hepburn: Aniki) was an American model and former bisexual pornographic film actor. He was born on July 14, 1969 in North Babylon, New York, United States. He was of Italian descent.
Names[edit | edit source]
Billy Herrington has many nicknames. His main one is Aniki (兄貴) out of respect for him by the Japanese. His other ones are Billy Aniki (ビリー兄貴), Pants Wrestling Aniki (パンツレスリングの兄貴), Forest Fairy (森の妖精), and Kyotaro Yonekura (米倉京太郎). Forest Fairy comes from Buckshot Minute Man Series 17 - The Big One in California where in the second copy uploaded to Nico Nico Douga censors Billy's private parts with a bright, gleaming light while Billy was walking in a mostly grassy, forest area in the nude to reach and clean up his motorcycle.
Billy Herrington had used 4 known aliases as well, early in during his career.
- Billy used his very first alias Stallion, when he performed for ProMuscle Media for Naked Muscle 3.
- Billy used the alias Billy Harrington, when he performed for MuscleGods Productions for Dark Pursuit, though this may had been a spelling error.
- Billy used the alias Billy Marcus for only three Can-Am Productions films: Worship: Muscle Fantasies 1, Wrestlers: Muscle Fantasies 2, and Maxon vs. Marcus.
- Billy used the alias Jake Stevens in his only straight pornographic film appearance for Jet Set Productions for Extreme Mat Fights.
In Japanese, Billy Herrington's name is transcribed as Birii Herinton (official: ビリー・ヘリントン).
His birth name was William Glen Harold Herrington.
History[edit | edit source]
Billy Herrington was born in North Babylon, New York and grew up in Long Island. Billy learned karate from his father. He had interests in boxing, wrestling, and martial arts, but did not start bodybuilding until he was 24 years old, when he moved to New York City.
He began his erotic career when his girlfriend secretly submitted his nude pictures to the Playgirl magazine, allowing him to win a "Real Men of the Month" contest and a cash prize. After posing as a photographic model for Colt Studio Group's calendars under the late Jim French, he had began acting in pornographic films ever since. He has directed for Thor Stephans for All Worlds Video, Ron Sexton for Can-Am Productions while under his temporary Billy Marcus alias, and Chi Chi LaRue; who was instrumental in sending Billy Herrington to a full scene because he saw marketing potential in Billy.
Around this time, Billy performed striptease acts in gay clubs in the United States. It's not known when he did this.
Billy Herrington saw his popularity rise in the 1990s, where he appeared on mainstream TV programs such as Love Connection and the Ricki Lake talk show. In the one of the live shows, he sported glasses and facial hair. In one of the other live shows, or more, he is interviewed.
His most known performances were for Can-Am Productions, Mark Wolff Productions, Thor Productions, All Worlds Video, and Colt Studio. He has also performed for Buckshot Productions, MuscleGods Productions, Fox Studio, Zentropa, ProMuscle Media, Arena Entertainment, Sidmoore Shepherd Entertainment, Inc., and John Summers Productions.
He has performed with Can-Am Productions, seemingly his most popular performance barring All Worlds Video, for 5 films.
However, Can-Am Productions would later create 2 behind-the-scenes films that are focused on Billy Herrington's performances in the aforementioned films. These are Billy Herrington: Unseen 1 and Billy Herrington: Unseen 2.
- The following footage was shown:
- For Billy Herrington: Unseen 1:
- 1. Billy Herrington vs. Danny Lee
- 2. Billy Herrington vs. Brian Maxon
- 3. Billy Marcus vs. Dax Kelly
- 4. Billy Herrington vs. Nick Steel
- For Billy Herrington: Unseen 2:
- 1. The fantasy warehouse
- 2. Billy Herrington vs. Mark Wolff
- 3. Billy Marcus vs. JT Sloan
- 4. Billy Herrington vs. Duncan Mills
- For Billy Herrington: Unseen 1:
His last film appearance was Bodybuilders' Jam #23 in 2007.
After retiring from his gay career, Billy Herrington would go into the trade profession to become a carpenter.
He did intend on going to Japan, due to his studies.
Since 2009, on his visit to Japan, he had been notified about his popularity on the Japanese websites, especially on NND. In this moment, he appreciated the creativity of fans by seeing how they used their graphic sexual content to create addictive remixes/MADs and funny parodies, and because to the good reception he had about his popularity, he participated in the Saint Valentine's Nico Nico Douga livecast on February 14th 2009.
Billy Herrington did have one voice acting role in a chinese video game with his popular catchphrases.
Before his demise, Billy had gotten himself a dog.
Role in Gachimuchi Pants Wrestling[edit | edit source]
His Characters, Aniki, is the poster child of Gachimuchi Pants Wrestling, and is thus one of the most recognizable Characterss along with the other members of the Big Four.
According to his backstories in the Wrestling Series, Billy used to be a member of the Marine Corps, where he learned to perfect his techniques while competing. He enjoys fighting and demonstrating his strength, but is also shown to be a teacher, demonstrating the fundamentals to amateurs. His primary fighting style is centered around Greco-Roman Wrestling, and utilizes various techniques of the Fairy style.
- Fairy Nightmare: A devastating submission move where Billy sits on the opponents chest with his balls right in his opponent's face. He then uses Fairy Whip, waving his penis across their mouth.
- Ani-Kick: A leg kick that sweeps opponents while advancing.
- Fairy Stomp: A stomp done to the crotch while holding both legs.
- Aniki-Gari/Ani-Kick Reverse: A judo-style takedown where Billy places his leg in front of the opponent's leg and pushes down while stand next to them.
- Fairy Gullitone: A falling kick into a reverse somersault.
- Yagura Hold: A over the shoulders torso hold that leaves the opponent at the mercy of Billy.
Despite his natural strength, he is incredibly prone to getting hit in the crotch, having many of his attacks disrupted in this manner.
Three of his quotes, "Shikata nai ne", "Darashi nee na", and "Yugami nee na", have been made into some kind of philosophy, known as "Sanshin of Fairy Philosophy" or "Three Principles of the Big Brother.".
His portrayal in Lords of the Lockerroom and Workout: Muscle Fantasies 3 appear to be at odds with one another. In his fights against Nick Steel and Mark Wolff, Billy primarily takes on the role of a face wrestler, being more reactive and not directly escalating fights compared to his opponents. However, his fight against Danny Lee starts with him asking if Danny would like to fight against him, and during their match uses various feints and tricks to get the upper-hand. Later in the film, Billy also instigates a fight against a curious Duncan Mills, who in spite of his insistent cries of returning back to work, ends up being forced into a match. The reason for these differing Charactersizations is unknown, though the former is more prominent in his portrayal as the protagonist of the Gachimuchi Pants Wrestling series.
Death[edit | edit source]
Billy Herrington died on March 2, 2018. In the evening of March 1, 2018, at approximately 8:24 P.M. Pacific Standard Time (UTC -8), Billy got into a car accident in Rancho Mirage, Riverside County, California and passed away the next day in the Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs, California. He was 48 years old. His body was cremated in Forest Lawn Cemetery in Cathedral City, California and his ashes are in the current possession of his mother.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Scene 1: Stallion[edit | edit source]
- "Well, my name is Stallion. I'm 6 foot tall. About 245 pounds. I, I variate sometimes I get up to about 270. My contest weight's about, ah I'd say about 227, 230, depending upon how hard I am. Uh as far as my stats are concerned I'm uh 6 foot tall. I uh got a 54 inch chest as you can see. 21 inch arms, 32 inch waist, 27 inch thighs, and uh the rest you can pretty much see for yourself. Pretty big forearms. Uh, ("Show us the arms.") the abs? You like to see the arms again? Well I like to show them off anyway. They're over 21 inches. Takes a little bit of time to work on them and uh, train everyday, I will train about 6 days a week and on my 7th day do cardio. A very instinctive training program, uh, if I'm supposed to do chest that day and I go in and my chest isn't feeling up to par, I like to switch it around sometimes and maybe do calves, it's kind of like a form of shock training and uh, seems to work well for me, seems to work very well for me. Heheh."
- "Turns me most on about my body? Uh, [well] take a look. The whole picture."
- "Uh well that all depends. Uh some people uh really get off on my symmetry, at, at, at my height and my size, I carry very well. At 245 pounds, at 6 foot, I'm less of a, a football player and more of a very aesthetically uh built bodybuilder, so I would probably say my symmetry, I flow very well, it's very fluid. Um, from my feet all the way up."
- "Uh well, that's a, that's a funny question, as, as much as possible. I happen to be very lazy around my house and I'm, I'm often found doing my, my house work uh, mopping and vacuuming naked and posing into mirrors and uh, preparing for contests. Uh, in the shower, uh I'd say a lot of time. As much as possible."
- "My uh, black T-shirt here, it's a little tight and it's getting a little warm out here, so, start. Uh yeah! My abs are coming out really nice. Really hard, too. Feel really good. (SLAPS ABS) Feel really hard."
- "Well, I'm just doing tons and tons of crunches and, and dieting. Doing abs, it takes a lot of concentration, a lot of people just do sit-ups, sit-ups, sit-ups, [don't] really need to do all that, it's really unnecessary, all you really need to do is focus on that specific body part, and in that specific area, and as you can see the results are uh, prominent."
- "See if I can get this thing off my lat (Note: Latissimus dorsi muscle) a little bit."
- "Now you get to see the chest too."
- "Let me move on to this for a little bit."
- "Think I like my symmetry. My abs flow really well into my, my pecs and my lat. Let me get like a nice little lat spread."
- "So you notice that the abs are still there."
- "There goes the arms. Little tricep shot. Get rid of this, go wipe myself off. Do like a little side, side-tricep shot. Get the arms in there a little bit. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. It's thick and hard, you seek the real heads of that tricep. Abs are still there."
- "Uh yeah, looks better this way, too. Get the nice sun in there. Yeah. Yeah look at that. Nice and thick and hard. I love it."
- "I train my triceps twice a week. I like to do a lot of skull-crushes, do a lot of kickbacks. Uh, feels good. Let's get some biceps in there a little bit, let's get some blood into that biceps. Those arms nice and pumped. Try this one, too. Nice pinks."
- "My biceps I train very instinctually. Sometimes two, sometimes three times a week depending on how they feel, how depleted that they are. When you get the blood into 'em, you get a really nice pose."
- "So there you go guys. Nice big forearms. I really like my forearms a lot. My forearms are really nice and big. Die my size."
- "Let me get that chest pumped a little bit. It'll be a little more muscular shot now. Yeah. Well you know how I wiggle my chest, it's 1, 2, 3. Heheh. It's almost like a bongo beat, but if you want chest, there it is. Yeah. It's nice, I can feel a little pump coming on, too."
- "Feels amazing. Feels, feels exhilarating. Once the blood gets pumped up into the muscular church it feels so superior. And you can see all the hard work paying off."
- "Think it's very sexy. Very hot."
- "And there's those abs again."
- "I've been doing a lot of StandMaster. Another treadmill. Just killer."
- "Yeah, I think we need to get the lower abs in there a little bit. See from the side view, the waist is very thin."
- "We'll have to get these lower abs in there."
- "See the veins coming in?"
- "I feel incredible. I'll tell ya. It's all the hard work paying off. Absolutely. Just can't wait for it to get really summer outside. I can walk around, or drive my Harley. Put my shirt off."
- "Feels great, they're nice and hard. Refined. That's from 19 years of karate experience, though. That's what I believe. Built a really good foundation."
- "Okay guys, well, now it's time for me to show you the lower half. It's getting kind of hot out here anyway."
- "Know if I should take them off this way or take it off this way. Maybe this way might be a little, uh, not too sure. Already get ya the hip flexes. These are some nice G-strings."
- "I like the striations in my quadriceps."
- "That's from doing a lot of StandMaster. A lot of treadmill. Just killer."
- "You see the calves? Pretty good there, I think that's genetics, I don't really train my calves as hard as I should. But then again, they're proof of how I don't need to."
- "There we go."
- "Sideways shot from here."
- "Alright, these legs are getting nice and pumped. You'd see them later on when we start training. They get huge. As if they're not big enough already."
- "Well, it's hard to keep a big package inside this little G-string."
- "I'll give you the full view."
- "I like them nice and hard."
- "I like the way how they jiggle back and forth like that, it's all beef. It's all meat."
- "Starting to get some calves in there."
- "A little pumping those calves."
- "Let me get this side view, too. So you can see those diamonds."
- "I like that, how they form a nice diamond shape. You can see the veins running up and down my legs. You can see with this side. The biceps in there."
- "I just think it's gorgeous."
- "Like I said guys, welcome to Stallion."
Scene 3: Gymnasium[edit | edit source]
- "Well basically what we're gonna do is vial up my chest here, this is uh, incline bench press, uh, this is a little lightweight for me, this is more than 35 and I'm gonna pure it a bit up to probably about 315 doing 3 sets. Uh this is kind of light I'll just take this off the bar and I'll rep this up and time just to warm-up and uh, then we'll go heavier and heavier and then drop the sets, in-between. It's very important to keep good form, keep your chin up, stretch the pectorals, and flex it all the way up."
- "I could feel the blood pumping into my pectorals now. Slowly the lactic acid is building up."
- "I seem to have lost count, however, we'll just go 'til it feels good. And one more for good measure. Pump that up, let's stand up, and let the blood flow a bit. Let the pecs flare. The pecs uh, flowing some blood. And the purpose of squeezing it is just to flush out a lot of the lactic acid and that causes fatigue and allowing the fresh oxygen to flow into the blood."
- "So this is a little light now, so what we're gonna is we're gonna increase the weight. We'll just put on uh 50 pounds on each side and uh we'll have a spotter and we'll see what we can do with that. As you can see my pecs are already starting to fill out around the lower, lower region."
- "Okay that's pretty good there. Let's get a little, it's always good to flex them too. As well as any muscle group. What this will do is eventually when you're on stage and you get used to posing you're able to uh hold those poses and control those muscles a lot more, and that's the effect of posing in the mirror, a lot of people think bodybuilders do it out of vanity, but that's not the case."
- "Okay let's hit the second set. Up and press."
- "Up! Up! Up! Up! Up! Up! Up! Up! Up! Up! It's very important to keep good form and really squeezes your fore range motion all the way down to the chest, rest it for a second, right back up in there, and we'll do it one or twice more. Up! Let me pop for a second. Let me stand up, let's see how that feels. Chest is getting nice and pumped."
- "Feeling nice and hard. Hear people at home can't feel it right now, but it's definitely nice and hard. Uh, a little lactic acid in there."
- "Now if I can get a pawn or a spot, I'd like to go a little heavier, now would you like to spot me? Wanna go a little heavier? Thanks. Put it on uh 22,000, 2 plus there, 2 two plus. Now it'll be a real show for the people at home."
- "Now we changed the lights a little bit and just to be a little safe, we got ourselves a spot here from our good friend Matt and uh Matt's gonna give me a lift on 3 and just watch me as I pump out, uh 1, 2, 3. I got it. Thanks. Up! Up! Up! Up! Up! Up! I'm going for 10. 7! 8! 9! 10! And one more for good measure. 10! That extra one was for grandma back home."
- "Feels awesome, absolutely incredible!"
- "Totally in my pecs! All over really. But, I mean as you can tell, it just feels absolutely awesome!"
- "Oh absolutely! Surely kept pumped up my shoulders on and everything."
- "Oh absolutely, it's such a rush! It's like how I was saying before "Sometimes, it's actually better than an orgasm.". Oh you better believe it!"
Scene 4: Stallion's Workout[edit | edit source]
- "Oh I'm a huge pumped right now! I mean look at my abs! Veins coming out of my lower abs. Feels great. Nice little little bicep shot."
Bench pressing scene[edit | edit source]
- "I feel pretty strong today."
- "Just give me a lift on 3."
- "Come on. Push it."
- "Pretty strong guy. You like challenges?"
- "I used to wrestle in the Marine Corps."
- "Let's go bro!"
- "Let's do it!"
Billy Herrington vs. Danny Lee[edit | edit source]
Introduction[edit | edit source]
- "Yeah, come in man." (やっぱりな - Yapparina - I knew it)
- "Ladies first." (ゲイ♂パレス - Gei paresu - "gay palace")
- "Well I saw you benching 315, I'll tell ya I bet you think you pretty tough, don't ya?" (ファーストインプレッションでピーナッツだったらクリッと握ってタップタイム - faasutoinpuresshon de pīnattsudattara kuritto nigitte tapputaimu - If you have peanuts in your first impression, give it a squeeze and it's tap time.)
- "A big boy huh?"
- "Well, let's just see about that."
- "Yeah, that's just how it's gonna be."
- "Oh, now you're gonna show me what you got?"
- "Aw. Come on!"
Round 1[edit | edit source]
- "Huh? Who scores now bro?"
- "Taking out the trash!"
- "I'll break you!" (アップリケ - Appurike - Applique)
- "You feel that power son? Huh? Huh?"
- "Huh? You like that? Huh?" - (ああん? 挿入ったやろ? - Aan? Soonyuuttayaro? - Huh? Have you inserted?)
- "How's that for power, huh?"
- "Thought you had skills, what happened?" - (植え付けを行う - Uetsuke o okonau - I plant it!)
- "How do you like that, huh?"
- "Want some more?"
- "Not a chance!"
- "Alright, I'll get down!"
- "I don't know if you're ready for this, though."
- "Alright bro here I am. Come on, go!"
- "Like that, pretty boy? Huh? Huh?"
- "Oh, let me down!"
- "AHHHHUH! AAAAAOOOHH! UHHH! HUUUHUUHH! HUUUUURAAAHHH!" (あぉあっ・・・あァおぁっ・・・/// - a o a a a o a /// - Moaning)
- "Will you give? (Danny Lee) Huh? (Billy Herrington)" (どうよ？あぁん？ - Douyo? Aan? - How do you think? Huh?)
- "Oh my shoulder!" (お前人のモノを - Omae-jin no mono wo - You took my thing)
- "Oh bro, it hurts!"
- "No, no!" (農夫、農夫 - Noufu, noufu - Farmer, farmer)
- "Ah! What are you doing?" (ああん、 ひどうい！ - Aan, hidoui! - Oh, it is horrible!)
- "That's not right, man." (仕方ないね - Shikata nai ne - It cannot be helped ("It cannot be helped", or "Nothing can be done about it", (correctly "Shikata ga nai"))
- Part of the Fairy Philosophy. The Heart of Tolerance.
- "I wasn't ready." (風神卍雷神 - Fuujin manji Raijin - Fūjin manji Raijin)
- In Japanese mythology, Fūjin is a wind god who carries a large bag on his shoulders, and Raijin is a thunder and lightning god who creates thunder by beating drums drawn with tomoe symbols around him. The Manji (卍) is a swastika used as a religious symbol in Japanese Buddhism, and is used in maps to indicate locations of Buddhist temples.
- "So how are you feeling?" (Danny) "I'm ready for more, bro!" (最強とんがりコーン - Saikyo Tongari Corn - Strongest Tongari Corn)
- Tongari Corn is a local brand of Bugles corn snacks sold in Japan.
- "Yeah, let me tell you something bro you snuck up on me. That's what happened. You snuck up on me, bro."
- "You know, you college kids are a little sneaky, you know?" (相変わらずケツ欲しい ... いいな? - Aikarawazu ketsu hoshii ... iina? - I still want asses ... are you sure?)
Round 2[edit | edit source]
- "Feel confident in that position, son." (リンゴコーヒーだって石井さん - ringokohi datte Ishii-san - Because apple coffee, Mr. Ishii)
- "MORIAH!" (Danny Lee) "AAAAAAH!" (Billy Herrington)
- "WIDI BRRRRR AH!"
- "Now we even the score." (ナウい息子 Naui musuko - Naughty son)
- "Huh? (Billy Herrington) Okay. (Danny Lee)" (あぁん？なんで？ - Aan? Nande? - Huh? Why?)
- "I'll even the fucking score, bro!"
- "Huh? Does the guy get a trophy, too? Huh?"
- "Son of a bitch. Come on, let's go!" (そうなんでーちゅ… - Sounandeechu ... - That's right ...)
- "Oh, you wanna feats of strength? Is that what you want? Huh? (オビワンいくつくらい? 31? ああん? - Obi-Wan ikutsukurai? Saatiwan? [Thirty-one] Aan? - How old is Obi-Wan? 31? Huh?)
- "Huh? How do you like that, huh?" (あぁん！？あんかけチャーハン！？ - Aan!? Ankake chaahan!? - Huh!? Ankake fried rice!?)
- "Huh? Like embarrassing me, huh?!" (あぁん！？最近だらしねぇな！ - Aan!? Saikin darashi neena! - What!? You're really slacking off these days!)
- "Huh? Like embarrassing me?" (あぁん？最近だらしねぇ！ - Aan!? Saikin darashine! - What? You're slacking off these days!)
- "How do you like that?"
- "Huh? You like that?"
- "Yeah, that's what I'm saying." (いやぁ、すみません - Iyaa, sumimasen. - Well, I'm sorry.)
- "Huh? Like that?"
- "Huh? Like that son?" (ああん?! お客さん!? - Aan?! Okyaku-san?! - Oh?! Mr. Customer?!)
- "Get off me!"
- "You're not the only one with skills, son." (どうも、木吉さん・・・ - Thank you, Kiyoshi-san...)
- "Dropped that right over there. Careful." (なんだあのでっかいモノ… - Nanda ano dekkai mono… - What is that big huge thing...)
- "I'm finished with you, get up." (くりぃむしちゅー池田 - Kuriimushichuu Ikeda - Creamstew Ikeda)
- "See how strong you are." (ツヨシ工業 - Tsuyoshi Kougyou - Tsuyoshi ("Stronger") Industries)
- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" (アッー!)
- "Oh you like that, huh?" (ホイホイチャーハン！？ - Hoi Hoi chāhan!? - Hoi Hoi fried rice!?
- "You like to grab balls, huh?"
- "How's that?" (カズヤ! - Kazuya!)
- "You got me mad now." (歪みねえな - Yugami nee na - You are not twisted.)
- "Nothing." (ナプキン - Napukin - Napkin)
- "I think you travel too slow. Think you travel too slow for me, bro." (おちんちんしゃぶりそう、しゃぶりそうなんだ。- Ochinchin shaburi sou, shaburi sou nanda. - Seems like cock sucking, it seems to be sucking.)
- "Sissy come over here!" (スケベェ… - Sukebe e... - Pervert...)
Final Round[edit | edit source]
- "Huh, college boy?"
- "Come on, college boy!"
- "Come on, you're all mine!"
- "Another victim."
Billy Herrington vs. Duncan Mills[edit | edit source]
Introduction[edit | edit source]
- "What are ya doing?"
- "No, no, no, you were doing something. I saw ya over there looking. Wha-, what are you looking for?"
- "No, no, no! What do you mean you were going to work?"
- "No, no, no, where were you going?"
- "I know exactly where you went. Come on!"
- "I know what you want and you're gonna get it!" (あぁもういいもん、遠慮なくヤる♂ - A~a mō ī mon, enryonaku yaru♂ - Oh good, do not hesitate.♂)
- "You know what the fuck I'm doing. I saw you looking at us!"
- "No, no, no, I totally caught you looking at us!"
- "You know what I'm talking about, you want the mat!" (井上怖くない、弱くない、ヤツ敏腕 - inoue kowa ku nai, jaku ku nai, yatsu binwan - Inoue is not afraid, not weak, and he is clever.)
- "That's what you want, bro! You know it's your fantasy."
- "Tell me it isn't! Tell me it isn't! You know what I'm talking about."
- "Come on, why are you pushing me? Huh? Why are you touching me?"
- "Come on! Take those off! Take the skinnies off! You know you want to hit the mat! Come on."
- "Bodies rubbing against each other, come on!"
- "You want some of this? Huh?"
- "Come on! Get 'em off! Take your clothes off!"
- "You know what I'm talking about! Come on!"
- "Why are you pushing me around like that, bro? (ワイと一緒にならないか？ - Wai to issho ni naranai ka? - Would you like to be with me?)"
- "Take these off. Come on!"
- "Hurry up. You know you want to be in the mat with me!"
- "Take those off. Come on!" (へいどうぞ - Hei douzo. - Pleasantly)
- "I thought. I knew you wanted to hit the mat. I caught you looking at us!"
- "Known as a fantasy."
- "Pretty cute. You know that?"
- "I'll hit the mat with ya. I'll hit the mat with you."
- "Alright. Ready to hit the mat?"
- "Come on, bro! Come on!"
- "I mean, you're nothing, do it again. Come on bro!"
- "Come on, push, come on!"
- "Like that! Come on, what are you afraid or something?"
- "Come on! Come on! Get with it! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on. Yeah! Come on."
Round 1[edit | edit source]
- "Huh? So now you got skills, huh? Come on."
- "Come on, let's see how strong you are now."
- "See a little man like ya struggle."
- "Ah! You ripped my fucking pants!" (フルmy勃起ペェンツ!! - Furu my bokki peentsu!! - Full my erection pants!!)
- "I knew you wanted this!" (兄上です - Ani ue desu - Above brother.)
- "Get off!" (生きろ! - Ikiro! - Live!)
- "Really? Aw. I see you're all about now." (どうしようかな...？ - Doushiyou kana...? - What should I do...?)
- "I thought you had to go back to work." (とか言って吾作とWork♂ - Toka iutte Gosaku to Work♂ - Such as saying about Gosaku and work.)
- "What happened? Huh?" (わかってん？- Wakatten? - Do you understand?)
- "You got into that, didn't ya?"
- "See? I know you want it. This whole time."
- "Come on! I want to see more of this, now. Come on. Come on, let's go! Come on. Come on. Come on."
- "Wanna rip off some pants, huh? I'll show you to rip off some pants!"
- "Get over here!"
- "Oh, you like to fucking rip pants, huh?"
- "Get up! I said get up! Get up! Get off!"
- "Nice ass." (ナイスでーす - Naisu desu - That is nice.)
- "Yeah, look at that ass! Nice ass."
- "Huh? Tell me you wanted me to do this. Tell me! Tell me! Huh? Admit it! Admit it!"
- "Come on, son!" (鎌田さん - Kamata-san - Mr. Kamata.)
- "I knew you have more than that!" (やむを得ない！ - Yamuwoenai! - Unavoidable!)
- "Come on! Hey! Come on! Come on! That all you got? Come on! That all you got?! Come on! Come on. Come on, what do you got? Come on, bro! Come on!"
- "Come on, you fucking pussy, let's go! Come on, I've had it with you. You're gonna feel some real power now!"
- "Come on! Come on!"
- "Ah please, no more!"
- "No! No! CANNOH HOOOOOOL!" (No,no!キャノン砲 - Kyanon hou - Cannon cannon)
- "I give! I give! I give!"
- "Hey, you grabbed my fucking balls, man." (言ってろ！My fuckin' 坊主Men - Iuttero! My fuckin' bouzu Men - Say it! My fuckin' baldy/sonny Men)
- "Come on, bro. You fucking grabbed my balls with no respect."
- "You didn't want me to get up now."
- "Ah, for real."
Final Round[edit | edit source]
- "Come on, let's go! Come on, let's go! Come on, bro! Come on. I know you got more than that, don't ya? Let's go. Let's go. Oh! That's it, you're alright, man? Come on, come on. Come on! Come on!"
- "Max power, son! Max power!" (なったお(^ω^)そなったお(^ω^) - Nattao(^ω^)sonattao(^ω^) - It has become, it has become it.)
- "Get up! Get up!"
- "Yeah, you didn't want me getting up now did ya? Huh?"
- "Huh? Like the view, huh?" (あぁん？餡かけ幽々子はん？ - Aan? Ankake Yuyuko han? - Huh? Yuyuko ankake?)
- "Yeah, you didn't want me getting up now did ya? Hah!"
- "Now you know what it's all about."
- "Well, you know what? You shouldn't been watching. I wouldn't caught ya. I wouldn't caught ya. Let's go! Come on! Let's go!"
- "Come on, come on. Come on."
- "Come on!"
- "Come on, get up! Get up! Come on! Up! Come on! Come on! Get in more? Come on! Get in more? Come on! Come on! Come on. Come on! Come on. Come on!"
- "You like to grab balls, huh?"
- "Alright. Come on. Come on. Come on! Come on! Come on!"
- "Ah yeah!"
- "Come on, bro. Come on."
- "No way! Come on! No! No? No! Come on! No!"
- "You're helpless. Now you're going to sleep. Now you're going to sleep."
- "Night, night. Now to go to sleep."
- "Yeah, go to sleep. Yeah. Yeah. Go to sleep."
- "That's right, pussy. That's right pussy boy!"
- "That's right."
Gay Dream[edit | edit source]
- "What the hell are you two doing!"
- "Get your ass down from here now, boy! And you too!"
- "Someone or something got you excited son!"
- "You're lying to me! I saw you looking over at your pretty boy recruit over here getting turned on!"
- "All you get your asses down here, now!"
- "Attention!" (パチュリー、ウッ！ - "Patchouli, uh!")
- "What the hell do you boys think that this is, fucking fairy land! Pulling on your wee-wees like a pack of fucking fruits!"
- "You two obviously wanna suck what a real man has, so get down on your knees and suck every last drop'a my cum, until my dick is drained, now!"
- "Disobedience, huh? That's a mistake."
- "Get to the quarter deck now!"
- "Move, move, move!"
- "You two, get over here and service your D.I.'s cock. Now!"
- "Aw! Feels hot!" (餃子ァ・・・！ - Gyōza a...! - Gyōza...!)
- "Yeah, work that tool! Yeah!"
- "Okay maggots! I wanna see six hot loads on your D.I.'s hat now!"
Billy Herrington vs. Nick Steel[edit | edit source]
Introduction[edit | edit source]
- "So, how's it going man?"
- "I don't know. Just gotten out of the shower, getting dressed, getting ready to head home. What's up with you?"
- "No? Well you got a pretty good physique there."
- "I've been wrestling for a couple years. I uh used to compete. How about yourself?"
- "Nah, definitely man. You definitely got a good physique though um did you ever need any tips or anything like that? I mean training tips, I mean I've been wrestling for like a long time and stuff, so I can help you out if if if you need it."
- "Well I don't know I've been teaching for quite a long time, so if you if if you're interested, we can go right now. I mean I just got out of the shower and cleaned. I'm ready to go."
- "Now what type of wrestling do you do?"
- "Roman-Greco, just straight up?" (ローマに無礼講じゃ失礼か? / ゴムが無いと失礼だ - Rooma ni bureikou ja shitsurei ka? - Is it not rude in Rome? - Gomu ga nai to shitsureida? - Is it rude to have no rubber?)
Round 1[edit | edit source]
- "Yeah? Well okay, let's see what you got big guy."
- "I don't think you'd hurt me."
- "Let's see what you got, come on!"
- "Be gentle with ya? What's that gotta do with wrestling?"
- "What's what's. What's that gotta do with wrestling?"
- "Be gentle, huh? You're a pretty scrappy guy, huh? Huh?"
- "See I knew you had little tricks of your own. Up your sleeve!" (ブスリ♂ - Busuri - Pierce)
- "You're not that strong. You're pretty quick."
- "You're not strong enough, though. That's something you need to work on."
- "Maybe you might."
- "Come on, let's try to go Roman-Greco. Do you know how to go that way? Do you know how to go Roman-Greco style?"
- "Yeah, get on your hands and knees and I'll show ya."
- "Get on your hands and knees, go ahead."
- "Ah, looks pretty good actually."
- "Let me show ya."
- "This is how it's done."
- "Now when I say go, you go?"
- "Alright ready? Go!"
- "It's a little unfair advantage to do."
- "You want me get down on the ground?"
- "I'm not a bottom, my friend." (イナバはマイフレンド - Inaba wa mai furendo - Inaba is my friend.)
- "I'm not a bottom."
- "Okay, let me show you how it's done though anyway."
- "Since we've already been to a wrestling schoolroom."
- "Wherever you like to put 'em."
- "One here, one on my shoulder. Okay?"
- "And then you say go, and then we go!"
- "I'm ready. I thought you were gonna go." (紅美鈴？頭ぐるぐるパー？ - Hon Meirin? Atama guruguru paa? - Hong Meiling? Head round and round paa?)
- "Huh? Feel that? Huh?"
- "Now I showed ya how it's done."
- "You're a scrappy dog, aren't ya?" (許してや、城之内・・・ - Yurushite ya, Jōnouchi... - Forgive me, Jonouchi...)
- "Feel that power?"
- "It's child's play with you!"
- "You know what, I think you tried to trick me!"
- "You told you, you told me you were, you were, you were, you were an, you were an amateur. You got some moves on ya, though. And now you got some serious moves on ya!"
- "Come bro, I don't think you're really that tough. Are you really the real one? You're not the real one."
- "Huh? Some incentive?!"
- "How can you manage moves I can get from the bottom? Huh?"
- "You like being on the bottom? Is that what it is? Huh? Huh?"
- "I knew you like the bottom." (どういうことなの・・・ - Dou iu kotona no - What do you mean?)
- "You like being on the bottom, don't ya?"
- "I thought I was supposed to be the teacher, now I'm supposed to be helping you out here."
- "Seems like you uh... you want to go for the title, huh?" (つい最近は…岩に隠れとったのか？ - Tsui saikin wa... iwa ni kakure totta no ka? - Just recently... did you hide in a rock?)
- "Oh really?"
- "You don't want to make me mad, do ya?"
- "You've slowly driven me mad."
- "You're done. You're done."
- "You're a fast learner."
- "You're a pretty fast learner."
- "I'll like to keep that in mind."
- "I'll have to keep that in mind."
- "When are you getting these shorts? What are you, trying to make me mad? Is that what it is?"
- "Huh? Like that? Huh?"
- "Yes. Come on, say no. Yes."
- "I'm keeping these as my trophy."
- "You dropped your pants."
- "Huh? You fell for that one?"
- "Dude. You know what? That's what I think you did. You ain't worth my fucking sweat."
- "That's your grandfather's underwear. Alright? I was over there last night and I put the milk out and I put the milk out!"
- "Absolutely! You want some more, buddy? I have no weak points. I think I'd-" (Billy gets his balls squeezed by Nick)
- "Oh my balls!"
- "Fuck you!"
Round 2[edit | edit source]
- "Huh? Yeah, I'm alright."
- "Get the fuck off me. Fuck off me."
- "The only thing you're gonna do is just getting me mad."
- "You're just gonna get me mad."
- "You wanna go for a little feat, feat of strength right now?"
- "Do you wanna go for a feat of strength or is that a no?"
- "Really? Come on, let's do it!"
- "Come on, let's go. Let's see what you got. Let's see what you got. Let's see what you got, you little pussy. I know you like to fucking hit people in their balls. Come on."
- "Ah, shit!"
- "Yeah what? Who's strong now, huh?! Who's strong now?! Huh?" (ぶち込みチャーハン！？ ぶち込みなよ！)
- "Huh? Ha, you feel that power, huh?"
- "Yeah! Say! Say I'm your daddy! Say it!" (静かにせい！ / 声優みたいにSAY！)
- "Huh? Like hitting in the balls, huh?"
- "Huh? You like getting hit in the balls, huh? Is that what you like? Huh?"
- "Come over here!"
- "Huh? Like there on bottom? Huh? Huh? Huh?"
Round 3[edit | edit source]
- "Huh? I think you made your match now buddy."
- "You're a little slick! That's what you are! You're like a little weasel."
- "Go for people's balls? Saying that you're an amateur? Saying that you're an amateur?
- "You don't like it, do ya? You don't like it, do ya?"
- "You know what I'd think what would probably be the most embarrassing thing? I'm gonna pin you right here to the ground. I'm gonna pin you right in front of the mat, right now."
- "Really? Come on, let's go! Let's see if I don't pin ya. Come on. Come on. Let's see if I don't pin ya. Come on. Let's see how quick you are. Let's see how quick you are. Come on. Come on."
- "Both shoulders up now, huh?! Both shoulders up now?! Huh?! Huh?! Huh? Huh? That looks like a pin to me."
- "Look that ass! Huh?"
- "Who's dick you wanna suck? What? Huh? Yeah! What now? Huh?"
- "Yeah you do! Yeah you do! I know that you do! I know that you do! Yeah!"
- "Yeah, I saw you looking at me when I was in the shower!"
- "Catch these balls, right in your face!"
- "Huh? Yeah! What now? What are you sticking your tongue out? Huh? 'Cause you like it. That's a lie."
- "Yeah, I saw you looking at me when I was in the shower. That's right, yeah!"
- "I saw you looking at me when you were in the shower! Yeah! Come on!"
Round 4[edit | edit source]
- "Thought you said I wasn't gonna pin you?"
- "You're an adversary now, don't ya? Come on! I know all your moves now kid! All of them! Every single one of them!"
- "Go for it! Go for it, bro! Go for it, bro!"
- "Yeah, I remember that favorite one! Huh? I remember that favorite one! Huh?"
- "Huh? I remember that favorite one, huh? Do you? Huh? Do you? Huh? Do you? Huh? You give? You give up? Huh? Give up! Give up! Give up! I'll break it! Give up! Give up! Give up or I'll break it, right now! Huh? Give up!"
- "Aah! Aahn!"
Round 5[edit | edit source]
- "I thought you had more spirit than that!"
- "Now you got my anger up, buddy."
- "Get the fuck up!"
- "Stand up! Get up! Get up! Get up!"
- "What do you mean ease up? What do you mean ease up, huh? What do you mean ease up, huh? Huh? You said you wanted this!"
- "Huh? Huh? You know what? Ease up nothing! I'm gonna get even more hardcore! Going around your neck like that, buddy."
- "Try to get me in a sleeper, huh? Huh? Find it hard to breathe now? Huh? Huh? Little slick bastard! What are you gonna do now, huh? You got any moves for that, huh? Huh?"
- "You know, you're just making fucking me angry!"
- "Huh? You like that? Huh?"
- "That's right!"
- "Yeah, who's tough now! Huh? Who's tough now! Huh, big guy?"
- "No way!"
- "That's right! Stay there when I say stay there!"
- "Huh? How that back feel, huh?"
- "Did I say stay there?! Huh? Did I say stay there?! Huh?"
- "You're dead."
- "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"
Final Round[edit | edit source]
- "Now you'll pay. Now you'll pay."
- "Now you'll pay."
- "I'm going for the loss!"
- "No?! Huh?"
- "Huh? What do you mean no?! What do you mean no?! Huh?"
- "Legs flailing like a little girl."
- "Huh? Keep it down!"
- "Just like that. That's right! I own this fucking mat okay?! Now you know who the teacher is! Now you know who the teacher is!"
- "It doesn't have to physically hurt. You know who the winner is! You know who just won!"
- "And if you don't know, you're about to just find out, buddy. You're about to find out."
- "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"
- "Huh? Huh?"
- "This is a joke."
- "I own this mat."
Billy Herrington vs. Mark Wolff[edit | edit source]
Introduction[edit | edit source]
- "Hey excuse me, big guy. Did you hear some uh... Noises going around in here? Couple minutes ago, I was in the other room working out and I just heard uh, I don't know." (Hで目がビジネスマーン - H de me ga bijinesumaan - H. Eyes of a businessman)
- "A jabroni?" (Zip オンリー？ - Zip onri? - Zip only?)
- "No, no, no."
- "No what, what, what's with the jabroni thing? I mean I'm half Italian or so, so what is that like an Italian uh, slang or something?" (おやつ食ってzipオンリー - Oya shokutte zip onri - Have a snack. Zip only.)
- "Well, you know most Italians do think that they're pretty tough. I think I'm pretty tough."
- "You think you're pretty tough?" (１日中フリーター？ - 1 hinaka furita? - 1 daytime freighter?)
- "Listen I was in the other room. If that's what you call a match, I got news for ya buddy, you ain't met nothing like me before." (酔い目が朝までビューティフォー - Ei me ga asa ma de byuti fo - Beautiful drunk eyes until day break.)
- "Tha-that sounds like uh... Ar-are you sure? Ar-are you sure y-you really know what you're getting yourself into?" (ハッハッ 山菜か？ あっ、あれでしょ？あれでしょ？ 囲炉裏の家にサボテンて - Ha ha sansai ka? A, arede shi o? Arede shi o? Irori no ie ni saboten ne - Is it a wild vegetable? Oh, is that it? Is that it? Cactus in the hearth house.)
- "Alright, well, maybe you can do that after you come out a hospital."
- "Really? Well, I think we should have some. Oh. I'm a pretty big guy who's slow, you know that." (ワイはテクニシャンです 坊ちゃんはそういうの～ - Wai ha tekunishan desu Botchan ha sou i uno~ - Wai is a technician. That's what the young master says.)
- "Well, what do you want to bet for? What do you want to bet for, bud?" (オビワン列島、オビワンて - Obi-Wan reshima, Obi-wan te - Obi-Wan archipelago, Obi-Wan.)
- "I'll tell you what. I seem to be the intellect in both of us, so I'll tell you what, let's uh, let's bet your ass. I win, I take your ass. How's that sound?" (愛してへんわ まずは台湾 提供♂ASS あ、ごめん / あ、天気予報です・・・ - Hashi tehe n wa Ma zuha Taiwan Teikyou♂ASS A, go men / A, tenkiyohou desu... - I don't love you. First of all, Taiwan. Offering ASS. Oh, sorry. / Oh, it's the weather forecast...)
- "You want me to, don't ya?" (キワミって何？ - Kiwamitte nande? - What is Kiwami?)
- "You know, I."
- "You know what? I think you talk too much shit. Listen, I'm a Roman-Greco wrestler. You want to just start off right now. Get on the ground, and we'll start off?"
- "Yeah, come on buddy, let's go dude."
- "You wanna get on bottom? You know that's the point you wanna be." (岩逃げナンバー？ もう言わんでいい - Iwa nige nanba? Mou gen wan de ii - Rock escape number? Don't tell me anymore.)
Round 1[edit | edit source]
- "You think you like screwing around, see? Huh?"
- "Yeah? Huh? I thought you were a tough guy. What happened? Huh? I thought you a tough guy."
- "You don't know nothing about Roman-Greco."
- "Come on."
- "Is there something else that you're good at?"
- "Feat of strength?"
- "Huh? Huh? Where are you at tough guy? Huh?"
- "You know what? Maybe I have an unfair advantage over you. You know? Maybe you're a little tired. It's just too easy for me. It's too easy for me."
- "Huh? Gambino what? Huh? Boo ba wa? Huh?" (検品道具はなぁ ５番だぁ！ - Kenpin dougu hana a 5 ban daa! - The inspection tool is no. 5!)
- "I'll more than break your ankle, buddy."
- "I think you're a little sissy boy y'know that?!"
- "Look at that ass, huh?" (いかりやさん！？ - Ikariya-san!?)
- "It's got me written all over it, buddy!"
- "You ever been pinned, huh? You ever been pinned?"
- "Come on, buddy, you're the one that wanted this, come on!"
- "It's way out of your league! It's way out of your league!"
- "You're supposed to be a tough guy, what happened?"
- "Well I like that spirit!"
- "Want some more?"
- "I'll chew your heart."
- "You think you're somebody."
- "Huh? "Have mercy!", Come on say it! Say it!"
- "Huh, how's that power? Max power!"
- "Feel that bit!" (ビオランテ！ - Biorante! - Biollante!)
- "Come on, try to get out! Come on!"
- "Try to get out!"
- "You can't! There's no escape!"
- "I'm the king of this mat! The king of this mat!" (チン毛スメル♂チン毛スメル♂ - Chin ke sumeru♂Chin ke sumeru♂ - Penis hair smell. Penis hair smell.)
- "AAHHH! AAHHH!"
- "Yeah you can grab my balls, I can grab your eyes, huh?" (言ってる割に坊主より弱いな？はん？ - Gentte ru warini bouzu yori yowai na? han? - You're weaker than a shaved boy, aren't you? Huh?)
- "Huh? Try to get out of it, huh?"
- "Get up here!"
- "Y'know what, I think you're a little sissy boy, y'know that?"
- "Y'know that? I don't think you know the first thing about wrestling. That's what I think."
- "Yeah, that's right!"
- "I think you're just so much of a sissy, you don't deserve to wear these man ware."
- "Oh! You're making me mad man!"
- "Huh? Yeah!"
- "Huh? Oh like you that? Huh?"
- "Ah, no no no! My balls!" (Nonono！！My棒！！ - Nonono!! Mybō!! - Nonono! My bar!)
- "You know what, dude? That was the worst move you've ever made."
- "'Kay. Ah, that was the worst move you've ever ma-"
- "You feel good?"
- "Not over yet!"
- "Huh? Who's gonna give now! Huh?"
- "I'm not even done toying with you yet, son."
- "Fucking head!"
- "You're lucky you didn't make me bleed, you know that? Lucky you didn't make me bleed, buddy."
- "I'll show you how it's done! Come on!"
- "Like that? Huh? You like that, do ya? Huh?"
- "That ass! Huh? Look at that ass! That's my ass! That's gonna be my ass, buddy! My ass!"
- "I ain't done toying with ya."
- "Tough life."
- "It's all over now. I'm tired of playing with you."
- "Huh?! You feel that power?! Huh?! Huh?!"
- "Give up?! Give up?!"
- "You have no chance! Give up!"
- "Come on!"
- "Give up! Come on!"
- "I'm gonna stay on you forever like this!"
- "You know that ass is mine, come on!"
- "Tough guy, huh?"
- "Come on."
- "That ass is mine now!"
- "I'm gonna take that ass now!"
- "Oh, that ass looks so good!"
- "You're the one that made the bet!"
- "You took it! I'm taking that ass!"
- "You want me to take it too, don't ya?"
- "What do you mean fuck me?!
- "You think you're that tough?"
- "What, did you think it just was luck or something?"
- "You think it was luck?"
- "Okay, I'll tell you what."
- "I'll tell you what. I'm a gambling man, I'm a patient man."
- "I'll give you one more round with me. Okay?"
- "This round here, I want you to jerk off."
- "And I wanna watch you while you do it."
- "Go ahead, you need the rest anyway."
- "Let me see you stroke that cock."
Final Round[edit | edit source]
- "Lucky? I think you're lamenting the fact that you lost big time."
- "Yeah, we fight like men now, buddy. We fight like men now."
- "You wanna play? Is that how you wanna play?"
- "Alright buddy. Alright. I might be quick. I'll show you some power right here."
- "Let me show you some power!"
- "Huh? How's that for power, huh? Huh?"
- "Huh? Think you're that quick?"
- "Huh? Think you're quick?"
- "I'll teach you how."
- "Huh, you like that?"
- "How about that?!"
- "Huh? Want to see strength now buddy, huh? Huh?"
- "You fucking wussy!"
- "Come on!"
- "Get up."
- "Yeah, beat that!"
- "Come on! Beat that! Come on!"
- "I think you're really about to be finished. That's what I think."
- "Yeah, I'll break both of them, buddy!"
- "Huh? Break both of 'em!"
- "Huh? Huh? You're not even with me here at all are you?"
- "Look at ya! You're out of it!"
- "You're going to sleep, alright?"
- "That's right, go to bedtime now, baby. You're going to sleep here tonight."
- "Yeah, I told you that ass would be mine, and I want you to wake up and know it."
- "Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm going to take your ass now!"
- "I'm taking that ass."
- "Oh you ran? You ain't going anywhere."
- "I told you to stay there!"
- "I'm going to the locker and go get some!"
- "You're done for, anyway."
- "It's a virgin ass too, I bet, huh? Not for much longer, I'll tell you that much." ("The ガード"が必要だな… - "The gādo" ga hitsuyōda na... - "The Guard" is needed...)
Prologue[edit | edit source]
- "Let's go! Let's go live! Come on, people! Lift it out of here come on!"
- "You too Cameron! Where's Steve, the new guy?"
- "Okay, come on guys, get ready!"
- "Hey new-me! Didn't they teach you how to put boots on in the academy? What the hell's the problem?!"
- "Give me that boot!"
- "Ah that's an old gag. They do it to new-me like you."
- "Come on! Put this on quick, let's go! Come on! Let's go! Let's go!"
- "Yeah, it certainly is him."
- "He keeps fucking with us when he leaves his shit behind! Jesus Christ!"
- "Yeah, certainly cum alright. Least it smells like it."
- "Listen dude, haven't you ever whacked off people?"
- "Alright, alright, alright. Easy guys. Do me a favor: secure the area, rope it off the arson department, alright?"
Sock in a Boot[edit | edit source]
- "Hey! Which one of you idiots put the socks in his boots?"
- "Come on, I don't hear ya!"
- "Nah, I can't let it go! I wanna know why these guys are doing this shit."
- "What's that all about? Listen, you two guys, alright? Cool in on that, he's part of our team. Alright? We got work to do. Alright?"
- "Okay, hit the showers."
Meeting at Billy's Office[edit | edit source]
- "Come in!"
- "Hey, come in. Close the door."
- "Bo! What the hell are you doing here! I told you last time you came by the station drunk as all hell, not to come by!"
- "So let me guess what the problem is this time. Dinero."
- "Y-you know what bro? Just kill that right now because you know what? You always get in these bullshit jobs that never materialize, okay? And you need to get that crap off your arm! Those cartoon figures? They're not cutting it. I can get you a job in the pre-in the cadet program. You'd be fighting fires. You'll love it."
- "Listen man. I gotta lay something on ya, I wanna talk to ya. Something that's been bothering me."
- "What I'm trying to say is, bro, it's-it's me! I wanna talk to you about me, bro!"
- "Well, do you remember the time we were hanging out and we got drunk and I started telling you about, about those feelings?"
- "Well, to tell ya the truth it's these fantasies I was telling you about. Um, I'm having 'em more and more and uh they're really turning me on!"
- "Uh, like the other day I was in the shower and uh I was fantasizing about everybody else in the shower and we were all beating off together. And uh, I like it!" (Scoffs)
- "You know, the other night, one of the boys was sleeping, and I uh, reached out and played with his dick."
- "Listen. Nobody, nobody, must know about this, you understand? So, keep your fucking mouth shut! I'm serious!"
- "Steve. This is my little brother Bo. He was just leaving."
- "No, no, no. No big problem, just give me fifteen minutes."
- "Yeah, well that's the new cadet. He's gay and he's been catching a lot of flak around the station from all the other guys; to about it because he's cool and he's out of the closet."
- "Yeah right! You know what? You keep your fucking grubby hands off of him. Then get out! And make sure you leave through the back."
- "You know what dude? You just dialed the wrong number. Okay? You want to fuck with me? You're a fucking psycho! Okay? Get off the dope. Get off the booze. I don't give a fuck what you do, but for now, get the fuck out."
Finale[edit | edit source]
- "Hey! Where are you going so fast? Hot stuff?"
- "You uh, I don't know you wanna go on a date some time?"
- "I mean, I guess gay guys do that too, huh?"
- "And uh, we'll go out for dessert afterwards.
- "Ah shit. Here we go again! Come on!"
Epilogue[edit | edit source]
- "Alright guys, I'm going with him to the hospital."
- "Get better, alright?"
- "See you at the station."
- "Hey! It's quite a big surprise guys. Haven't you seen two gay men kissing before?"
- "Gimme me a cold one." (見本は？ - Mihon wa? - What is a sample?)
- "Alright, you can go now." (最近どうなん？ - Saikin dounan? - How's it going?)
"How are you doing everybody? This is Billy Herrington and I'm representing Jimmy Z Productions, and uh, welcome to uh, our muscle fest."
"I'm here in L.A. The next couple of days, I'm going to be hosting a show for Jimmy Z over at the Faultline. I'm glad you all could make it and I hope you enjoy the show."
"Well, actually for those of you in the know, I've been out of the industry now for about 3 or 4 years, it's a uh, uh, self uh, imposed exile if you would. Just focusing on other aspects of my life. Um, I left the industry uh, pretty much on top of my game, uhmm, finishing All World's ''Conquered'', uh, numb-highest rated porn star and paid porn star in the industry at that time. Uhmm, I felt though my life was pretty much out of balance, so I, I left the industry and I got into carpentry, and I just focused on other aspects of my life, and when presented with this wonderful opportunity that I'm grateful for. To host this show with such wonderful talent, I just thought that, you know, I what I'd, I'd make good on the offering and see my fans from L.A., and, uh, see how it goes."
"Well, you know what, to be honest with ya, I mean, when I, when I say I dropped out of the industry, I completely dropped out of the industry. I dropped out of the internet. I dropped out of the circles. I dropped-I was really unable to be contacted, and uh know you, it was, it was for my own doing. I just had a spiritual journey that I needed to go on, and uhmm, and I, I feel it was the right thing to do. Uhmm, it's wonderful to be back in L.A. We all went out to dinner last night and just meeting all my, all my fans all over again, it's just a wonderful warmth, and a positivity that really I, I really miss, so I'm really looking forward to giving back to the community tonight, and uh putting on a wonderful show for you guys."
"Well, to be honest with ya, I'm, I'm no longer in porn, so I don't, I don't describe myself as a porn actor or in the porn industry, I am a carpenter. By trade and uh in the building industry, and that's where I'm gonna remain. Uh, that segment of my life, that journey if you would, was a sexual exploration, that was uh, wonderful, I'm glad I took, and uh, I had a lot of fun doing. Uhmm, I, it was really in little increments that I had uh, started off, I started off doing print work first for uh Colt, and uh, built up my reputation through them, and then slowly and surely went into the industry. Before doing mainstream hardcore films, I did a lot of work for uh, Can-Am, wrestling films, and also uh, some body worship films. So my fan base was pretty broad, and when I was able to get into the more mainstream industry if you would. Uhmm, it really warps me, my fan base was wider and uh, I got a lotta love outta that."
"Well, I, I've been working out now for primarily, especially when I was in the industry for about, a good 10 years, and it's, it's really funny how I got into it, uh, not a lot of people know this, but uhmm, I was actually really skinny uh, growing up as a, as a kid, and uh, I was about 20 years old and I was in love with this woman, and uh, she'd actually broken up with me for a bodybuilder, and for whatever reason, I guess ego or uh, self-esteem, I immediately found myself in the gym, and at the time I had long hair, leather jacket, a rock-and-roller, and uh, pretty soon that, that began, as soon as I hit the weights, my body just began to react, and the hair got cut, and the uh, body got shaved, and my body began to react very well to the weights, and unbeknownst to me I had genetically gifted symmetry, and uh, from there I went into, uh, few competitions uh, nothing on a national level, and uhmm, but I, I, I love bodybuilding, it's just something that I, I fell into, and that's the reason why I fell into it."
"I saw progress pretty easily and, and right off the bat unbeknownst to me because prior to that I had done martial arts, I had done boxing, and most of these skills uh, although fighting, have absolutely nothing to do with building or retaining muscle, and the moment I began that process, maybe it was my background of martial arts and boxing, or the uh, dedication that I learned therein, that uh, created, created this discipline, and I, my body began to react fantastically to uh, to working out as you can see."
"It's, it's something I still don't, I don't practice martial arts at all, and it's, and it's something that, really, the, the kind of martial arts that I learned wasn't really something that you practice, it's something that you lived, and uh, it's something that'll be with me for the rest of my life, uh, I learned from a very early age, since I was 5 years old, and uhmm, I put it down when I was 21, and got into uh, bodybuilding."
"I had plenty of students as a matter of fact. Uhmm, I wouldn't consider myself a sensei, uh, and, but I went to, I competed AAU uh, which is the Amateur Athletic Union, it's the governing body for the Olympics, uh as a matter of fact, I, I placed 4th in Hyannis, Massachusetts in 1986, in kumite in my division. Not a lot of people know all this stuff and that's my, that's my background."
"Well, you know, I, it's, it's really hard for me to speculate that, that's uh, really uh, an interesting question, uhmm, I would probably say that, that the, the training that it gave me was more emotional, and more spiritual, and more grounded, than it was more physical, if you would. There's a whole other side to martial arts bushidō code if you would, and that's, that's the discipline, that's the, it's, it's a form of respect if you would."
"Yeah! Believe it or not immediately uh, my legs were a, were really a, uh, a weak point. Uh, I'm, I'm a tall guy, I'm 6'1" and right now I'm about 255, but at the time at 6'1", I'd say I was about a hundred and seventy pounds, 175 pounds, quite lanky, if you would. So it was hard for me to pack on that weight as opposed to maybe a shorter squatter, uh bodybuilder, with a shorter more compact physique, but I find though to be honest with you, over time, if you're able to pack on that muscle, the symmetry is that much more beautiful on a larger physique, and uh, you're less shorter and compact, and although that doesn't work perhaps, for more, the look for more of a competitive bodybuilder today, it's certainly work, works for aesthetically pleasing to the eye, uhmm, or at least so I've been told."
"That's, that, that's actually how uh, (chuckles), that's funny, that actually predates Colt. Um, I was dating a girl on Long Island and uh, it's really funny, you don't really see yourself as a bodybuilder, there's a psychology behind it, and she was always supporting me and always telling how great my physique looked, and stuff, and we took some personal photos on a beach."
"It was, no, wasn't a new beach, but it was that day. It was that day uh, we were alone and eh, I think it was a work week and we had, you know, uh, eh, played hooky from work and stuff, and so uh, we-, it was on Long Island and we went to walk on the beaches there, and uh, with those photos unbeknownst to me, she sent them into Playgirl, and uh they have a contest called "Real Man of the Month", it's a small little contest, it's, it's, you know, just girlfriends sending in photos of their boyfriends uh, all across United States, and I was a finalist and actually won, won "Real Man of the Month", and based on those photos, I uh, was sent to Jim French and Colt Magazine, and that was actually the beginning of my uh, print career for uh, male adult world."
"I, you know what, it's, it's funny, I oh, I've, I've really been brought up in a very straight-laced Catholic background, but I've always been very comfortable uh, sexually. Um, it's, it's just something, that, maybe it's, it, it is, it, maybe it is the martial arts background, a very empathetic to other uhmm, outlooks and, and other people's perceptions, so sexuality to me is, is, is very fluid. It doesn't matter to me if you're gay or straight or uh, you know, really, you like barnyard animals, whatever, whatever floats your boat is, is always been kind of cool with me, and uh, you know, in a very respectful kind of way. Uhmm, and that's why when I got into the, the industry, the adult industry, especially the, the gay in, in, industry, it was more of a journey for me, and I was exploring my own sexuality, and it was very easy for me to do that in a quote on quote "role" as Billy Herrington, and that was my image, and that was my uh, my quote on quote "game face" if you would, and what I would do is I would explore sexually uhmm, and as you can see from my uh, background in the film industry, I took things very slow. My film, my very first film was in a uh, hardcore gang bang. It was, you know, just a body worship film. Uh, I think with a solo jerk off, and then uh, then was next a wrestling film, which I think a, a guy went down on me, and that was the first time I had had a guy go down on me, and it was more easier for me to do it believe or not in front of a camera, and in front of a film crew, I guess because I was in Characters, and then I would take it home, and in my own mentality I would absorb it, and figure out whether it was for me or not for me, and it just became very instinctual to explore that way. So it actually worked for me."
"Uh, I, I do actually, and I, and I, and, and I'm very grateful for it, and I, I take it all uh, very well. Yeah, I don't get a swolled head at all, I, I've got it all figured out now where it's very balanced my life. Uhmm, I take it for what it's worth, it was who I was and it's what I did for uh, X amount of years and uh, I reflect on it very fondly."
"It's Jimmy Z! I mean this is, you know, this is the crème de la crème that's it. No, I was, I was actually contacted by a very close friend of uh, Jimmy's. Uhmm, who asked if I would mind hosting the show, and to be honest with you because of the parameters of my own comfortability level now, it didn't coincide with anything that I no longer wished to do, which is hardcore films, uh, escorting, or, or, or, travel or whatever it is. Uhmm, this is actually, I'm on the, it's very interesting, I'm actually in another aspect of what's going on here, I'm actually am seeing the show. Uhmm, I'm gonna be presenting the eye candy, and for me this is another journey that I'm gonna take, it's gonna be very interesting, to see, uh, how that feels!"
"Well, uh, I, I appreciate that, and I, and I, I hope that's part of, you know, the lore and uh, but, but it's gonna be more for me, this show is gonna be more intimate. Whereas before I would perform perhaps in front of 5,000 people at the White Party with uh, Boy George and Taylor Dayne. It was my performance and I would go out there, and I would do my routine, and once it was done, I was off the stage. This is gonna be a couple of hours long, and I'm gonna be actually interacting with the crowd, and it's on a more personal, intimate level, and uh, I'm really looking forward to it."
"Absolute perfection. Uhmm, at the time it's, it's really funny, at the time you don't realize, a, or at least I didn't realize, the process that you're going through, it's like most things in life when you look back over your shoulder, you can see the evolution, and, you know, when I was shooting for Colt I didn't realize just how, at first, how powerful Colt was, or exactly who they were, and I, and I really don't have anything bad to say about that organization, the way they run their business, or the magnificent Jim French. Who, as far as I'm concerned, is, is the best photographer on the face of this planet, as far as capturing male physiques. Uhmm, looking back over it, uh, going through the process, ih, first couple of times I was flown out there, you know, he was just a photographer, and I was able to see some of the work he did, and it's absolutely amazing. I, I think what separates Jim French from the other photographers is that he can create something, even when it isn't there. Uh, as fantastic and beautiful as you might look, or you could present yourself. If you don't have the ability to capture that essence or that, that, that, that, essence of manhood, at that moment in time, then really, it's just squandered, and not only does he do that, but he's able to do that, and, amplify it. If you would, and uh so I had a very fun time doing Colt work, and actually, flowing out to Los Angeles quite a few times. Uhmm, it was really the base of my print work and what I'm really proud of is my Colt work. Uhmm, I just think Jim French is magnificent as a photographer, and his entire staff and crew. Uhmm, I was very happy to be on the cover of a couple of his magazines. Uh, being the Colt Leather Calendar as well as uh, my own book, uh, dedicated to myself and uh, Ed Horst, and uh, that's stuff that I'm most proud of, that stuff, to be honest with you, as I grow older, I'll look back when I'm an old man in a rocking chair, and uh, really be able to appreciate, uh, that I was at one point a, uh, a very magnificent beautiful man, and I have Jim French to thank for that."
"Absolutely 'cause prior to that was a little snapshot uh, you know, that a girlfriend of mine had taken on the South Shore of Long Island, at a beach, and that was what was printed in "Real Man of the Month", so absolutely. It's, I kinda use this uh, example I mean, that, that type of photography, a really good photographer, you know, anyone can take a photograph of a can of soup. But, you know, take a photograph of a can of soup and make somebody hungry. That's what you, that's, that's the essence of, of a good photographer, and that's exactly what that man does."
"I actually, it's really funny, I never watched any of the films that I ever made. It's, it's, it's really funny, it's almost as though uh, I'm actually watching somebody else. Uhmm, and I guess it's because of the dissociation and also of the Characters role that you're playing, when you have your game face on, and if I'm watching it, I'm watching it as myself, uh, first of all I was already there, I, I, I did it, I, I, I know what happened, and what went down, and how it went down because I made it happen, so I, I don't really reflect upon my video work or actually watch it myself."
"You know I, my favorite bod-, I just, to be honest with you, I've been asked a couple of times "What's my favorite body part?" or "Which body part stands out?", and eh, for me personally, I think the entire body is, is what the substance is, so I've always gravitated towards people with great symmetry. Uhmm, I found a person with, who has overwhelming legs or overwhelming arms. Uh, for that matter, really looks out of balance, so I've always liked guys like Bob Harris. Uhmm, of that sort of that ilk, so when you step back and you look at the entire physique, it just flows, it's aesthetically perfect, or aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I don't really have a favorite body part that stands out. But uhmm, I don't know, I, I think maybe if you guys can see the, the entire package, you'll see that maybe it flows a little bit from, from front to back, and I think for me, that's what counts."
"I like to do like maybe a double bicep shot for you guys, and you'll kind of see that nothing really stands out, except for maybe a little bit of symmetry, and for me, that's what it's all about."
"Uhmm, boy that's a trick question, boy. I got an answer for that, but uh, so it's, it's a little X rated. But uh, all depends on my co-star. But uhmm, I don't know, I guess maybe, to be honest with you, probably things that people wouldn't really uh, expect, and that would just be maybe a little bit of professionalism, and respect for my co-stars. Which really goes a long way."
"Uhmm, they've all been great in, in, in their way own way, but I think Tom Katt would be uh, a number one choice. Uhmm, all of them have, have been really great in their own way because like, again, a lot of the films were different genres. Wrestling films, uh, leather films, uhmm, I like the solo stuff, though. I like working with myself."
"Well, for those that didn't catch that uh, I was requested to uh, shoot some body parts, and some poses for you guys, so we're gonna start off with maybe my arms, and uh, I'll do a couple of side bicep shots."
"Do a little tricep."
"You know my forearms are, and the vascularity, really stand out right now, and I think that that might have something to do with the carpentry now. That I do swinging hammers all day long. If you know what I mean."
"Yeah, you'll have to ask my uh, my co-stars, but I like my grip."
"I think I could pretty got a pretty good grip on things."
"Does it look good?"
"You guys at home like that?"
"You want a front lat spread?"
"Do a real lat spread for you guys."
"Now you're focusing on my lats, not my ass, right?""Now if you guys like that and you want to see some more, watch later on during the film. Will come visit us at jimmyzproductions.com. See the fun we have."
- "I-I thought it was so creative."
- "I was so overwhelmed, uh really beautiful."
- "I-I really liked it. I could really appreciate the uh, the effort it took for the, for the uh, for the fans to put it together. Um, the time it took and I was very flattered by it all really. And, and humbled by it."
"My fellow brothers: I Billy Herrington, stand here today humbled by the task before us, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our Niconico ancestors."
"We are in the midst of crisis. Nico Nico Douga is at war against a far-reaching storm of disturbance and deletion. Niconico's economy is badly weakened, a consequence of carelessness and irresponsibility on the part of management, but also on the collective failure to make hard choices and prepare for a new MAD age!"
"Today, I say to you that the challenge is real! They are serious and there are many. They will not be easily met or in a short span of time, but know that, Niconico — they will be met."
"In reaffirming the greatness of our site, we understand that greatness is never given. Our journey has never been one of short-cuts. It is not been for the path for the faint-hearted — or seek only the fleshly pleasures rather it has been the risk-takers, the wasted genii, the creators of MAD things. For us they toiled in the sweatshops, endured the lash of the spanking. Time and time again, these men struggled, and sacrificed, so that we might LIVE BETTER."
"We remain the most powerful site on the Internet, and minds are no less inventive, and services no less needed than they were last week, or yesterday, or the day before the day after tomorrow. Starting today, we must pull up our pants, dust ourselves off, and begin again the work of remaking Nico Nico Douga."
"Now, there are some who question the scale of our ambitions — who suggest that our server system cannot tolerate too many movies. Their memories are short. For they have forgotten what Niconico already has done; what free men can achieve when imagination is joined to common purpose."
"And so, to all the people who are watching this video, from the grandest cities, to the small villages where IKZO was born, know that Niconico is a friend of every man who seeks a future of love and peace."
"Now we will begin, to responsibly leave authorized common materials to Niconico people, and forge a hard-earned peace in this MAD world."
"What is required of us now is a new era of responsibility."
"This is the price and the promise of Niconicommons citizenship."
"Nico Nico Douga, in the face of common dangers, in this winter of our hardship, let us remember these timeless words: ASS WE CAN! Let it be said by our children's children that when we were tested by DOS attacks and refused by YouTube we did not turn back nor did we falter and we were carried forth that the great gift of freedom be delivered and as safely to future generations.""Thank you. God bless. And god bless Nico Nico Douga."
- "Yugami nee na!"
"Sure my name is uh, my name is uh John Wayne and uh, no. Aniki! Billy Herrington. You guys know me and I know you."
"Okay, so of course I want to be political and I would love to say Shanghai is my favorite city of course because I'm here in Shanghai. But, I would tell you the truth, but I would tell you the truth. Every city that I go to in China has something special about it. Guangzhou, I like the uh traditional breakfast in Guangzhou. Uh, what I-I love Shanghai because it's almost like a little French and a little western. I like Beijing. I like Hong Kong. I like Xi'an. All for different reasons. Some cities are very traditional uh like Dongying. Uh and some cities are very western. So, it really depends on where I go. But, either way I love, I love China obviously, this is uh, the place to be."
"You-you know what? I-I'm humbled by it. In other words, you know I know that there's going to be a time in my life when I'm uh 100 years old. You know, uh-I'm gonna be a really old man and you know this is the time of my life that I will really look back and appreciate. You know? It's a gift! And uh, it's not just a gift for me, but I try really hard to get back to my fans. They expect something from me. They expect a Characters from me. They expect a, a certain behavior from me. And I try to do my best to make sure that, that's, that's, that's, that's given back to them."
"And even before Niconico, when I did adult films. Right? Very interesting."
"No, not shocked or surprised, I was actually very impressed. I immediately realized that um, uh you know, let's say the older generations, whenever they wanted to express themselves through art, they would do a painting or they would do a sculpting. Now the generation, they do it through media. And they get creative through media and it's very interesting and if you watch it a lot, worldwide, you can tell the difference between a Chinese anime and a Japanese anime, you can tell the differences in the-in the uh-and you-and it's sometimes you can even tell the, the specific artists. So, it's very good."
"The two cities though that, that I have not done in Beijing, in uh, in China, that I have a very strong fanbase that I would really really like to do would be Beijing. Can you imagine me doing a show in Beijing? It would be, it would be incredible. And Hong Kong. And because it's western. It-those are the two cities yet we still have to do and I think it would be a lot of fun."
"Absolutely. At any time, I don't know how to say this, but, any time a fan reaches out to me, um, and says "Thank you." or "Hello.", you-you know, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm humbled by that, I'm thankful for that. But, there are times when um, I got very personal emails, in other words, um, last week I got an email from a Japanese fan. He was very overweight. Two years ago, he was very heavy, but through Aniki and the philosophy, he be-he got inspired and then he sent me a photo and he said "I just wanted to thank you, you're the reason why I'm now, lost all this weight, you're now in shape.". I got one uh, email from uh, from this guy and said "Look, you know what? I was always gay. But, I never told anybody. I even got married to my wife.". He said "But, seeing you was helped me become more confident in myself and now I'm gay, I'm happy." You know, and-and so, of course, when you're get emails like that you know, how could you, you sit there and it makes you feel good. You know?"
"Uh yeah, in certain aspects. It's funny you should say that. I started my career uh-in the adult industry. Very famous uh, uh adult industry. So, this is very sexual. Now, we go all the way across the compass, now my fans are more kids, and it's very PG. It's very interesting to make this transition. Not too many people can make this transition. To go from XXX, adult world. To now children! And it's PG. If you think about it, it's a-it's a very incredible journey."
"Well, you know you have to realize something that I um, how do I say this, I, I'm not Aniki, I'm-I'm Billy. So, when I go home, I have a job, I have a job, I have uh, a mother, a father, they don't call me Aniki, they tell me, they, they tell me to clean my room. This is very important to-because you don't want to lose sight of who you are. And, I'm gonna be honest with you, I learned, I have idols, my idols are Miyamoto Musashi, uh he's a very famous samurai from uh, from Japan. I also love Sun Tzu. Uh, this is uh, uh, a military historian, uh Chinese military historian. Um, so I have my own idols, too. You know what I mean? So, it puts it into perspective."
"I-It's, it's my ice coffee time guys. But, that's okay, uh, I don't care, I don't care. We're doing a good interview. And good questions! Thank you.""Hello, all to, all to all these-through all the fans out there for super ACG show. This is Billy Herrington Aniki. I love you all, hope to see you again soon. Yugami nee na!"
Authentic Gachimuchi Information[edit | edit source]
- Billy Herrington had merchandise created from him with his consent. One of these included the limited-edition Billy Herrington figma that was produced by Good Smile Company. Van Darkholme shares this trait with his Kinkmen.com Naked Kombat figure.
- Danny Lee is confirmed to have worked out with Billy Herrington outside of filming.
- However, Billy Herrington did not know Danny Lee personally and only shot with him for Workout: Muscle Fantasies 3. He did state that Danny Lee was a nice man.
- Billy Herrington attempted to get Van Darkholme to wrestle him at one point.
- Shanghai was Billy's favorite city in China.
- Billy first visited Japan on the 12th of February on a Friday in 2009.
- Billy Herrington had tattoos on his deltoids and chest. The chest tattoo is the most recognizable one that he had. Here's a description for them:
- A flying gargoyle on his right breast,
- a rose on his left deltoid,
- and another rose on his right deltoid.
- According to soramimi, Billy Herrington has the most names for Characterss out of any Gachimuchi Pants Wrestling Characters. He was responsible for:
- By the time Conquered was released in 2001, Billy Herrington was the #1 highest rated porn star.
- Throughout his time traveling in Japan, China, and Taiwan, Billy Herrington had met several key people:
- Because of Billy Herrington's sex scene with Nick Steel, Lords of the Lockerroom is the only film that Mark Wolff Productions had any sex scenes in it.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Interview with Vincent Lambert (Warning: contains NSFW content)
- Gay porn star Billy Herrington (Warning: contains NSFW content)
- Billy Herrington's first website (Warning: contains NSFW content)
- Billy Herrington's second website (Warning: contains NSFW content)
- Billy Herrington's third website (Warning: contains NSFW content)
- Nico Nico Pedia article (Japanese)
References[edit | edit source]
- Dude Magazine November 1999