Frank Towers (Japanese: 和泉ディカプリオ Hepburn: Izumi DiKapurio) is an American former bisexual pornographic film actor. He was born on June 15, 1968 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Names[edit | edit source]
It is not known where Izumi came from. DiCaprio comes from Frank Towers' resemblance to popular American actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
In Japanese, Frank Towers' name is transcribed as Furanku Tawāzu (フランク・タワーズ) and Mark Slade is transcribed as Māku Sureido (マーク・スレイド).
History[edit | edit source]
Frank Towers was initially a straight pornographic film actor before going into the gay porn industry. The gay porn industry to him payed for much better and was a lot safer because every gay sex scene that he was a part of utilized condoms. He underwent the alias Mark Slade to hide his true identity.
Mark Slade has performed for All Worlds Video, Regiment Productions, Pulse Pictures, MSR Video, Rascal Video, Pacific Sun Entertainment, Mustang Studios, Studio 2000, 10% Productions, HIS Video, Sweat Shop Video, Red Devil Entertainment, Fraternity Studios, Kick Ass Pictures, Black Viking Productions, Catalina Video, Big Blue Productions, and Not Into Bush Productions. Mark Slade retired from his adult career in 2009.
His last film appearance was Forced Bi Cuckholds 5.
He may be resided in Iowa, currently.
Role in Gachimuchi Pants Wrestling[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Playing with Fire 2[edit | edit source]
Prologue[edit | edit source]
- "How do you know what cum smells like, man? Chief!"
- "Yeah when I don't get any pussy."
- "Jeez man, can we talk about something else? We sound like a bunch of fags."
Meeting at Billy's Office[edit | edit source]
- "Hey, hey, hey, Cameron! Chief's right there."
Long Haired, Half-Naked Bo[edit | edit source]
Authentic Gachimuchi Information[edit | edit source]
- Frank Towers is a Devo fan.
- Frank Towers was inspired to work out after encountering Arnold Schwarzenegger in the late 1980s.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Nico Nico Pedia article (Japanese)
- Whatever Happened To Frank Towers? (Warning: contains NSFW content)
References[edit | edit source]