How do you like that? How do you like that, man?
Duncan Mills (Japanese: 鎌田吾作 Hepburn: Kamata Gosaku) is a Belgian former gay pornographic film actor. He was born on April 15, 1974 in Belgium, Western Europe.
Names[edit | edit source]
Kamata comes from Billy Herrington's soramimi 'Kamata-san!?' from "C'mon, son!" from the film, Workout: Muscle Fantasies 3. Gosaku comes from Billy Herrington's soramimi 'Such as saying about Gosaku and work.' from "I thought you had to go back to work." from the film, Workout: Muscle Fantasies 3. His nickname led to an obscure argot alternative in "539".
In Japanese, Duncan Mills' name is transcribed as Dankan Mirusu (ダンカン・ミルス).
History[edit | edit source]
Duncan Mills was active in the porn industry from the years 1992, until his retirement in 2005. Little information on Duncan Mills is available to the public. But, he has starred in about 84 titles. His most notable roles were in the films, The Pharaoh's Curse, Foot Soldiers, Guarding The Jewels, House of Detention, and, most popularly in recent times, Workout: Muscle Fantasies 3. He had sex and performed sex acts, exclusively with other gay men in the films. He has only appeared in 2 bisexual films, however. He had performed with Nick Steel, Billy Herrington, Danny Lee, Anthony Capriati, Steve Cassidy, Peter Wilder, Jirka Kalvoda, Jarda Kolar, Erik Michaels, and Van Darkholme.
Role in Gachimuchi Pants Wrestling[edit | edit source]
Due to his line "How do you like that?" being misheard in Japanese as "kani ni naritai" (蟹になりたい, "I want to be a crab"), fans depicted him as either aspiring to be a crab, or being a crab himself. Befitting for his crablike desires, his primary technique is the Crabman Scissors, a pinch to the crotch used defensively to escape holds or offensively to maintain the advantage.
Duncan is notably weaker than a fair amount of other wrestlers, and often chooses to fantasize about his opponents than to act upon his desires. However, when forced to fight, he is capable of fighting against Billy, albeit relying heavily on Crabman Scissors to avoid his more devastating attacks.
Japanese users on Nico Nico Douga have also noted his undergarment from the film, Workout: Muscle Fantasies 3, resembles that of a diaper.
He appears to usually be paired up with Billy or Peter. For Peter, he is the victim of Peter's foot licking.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Registering scene[edit | edit source]
- "No way!" (井上 - Inoue)
Billy Herrington vs. Duncan Mills (兄貴vs吾作)[edit | edit source]
- "I was just going to work!"
- "No, n-no, n-no, listen. Listen, listen. No, no, no. I was just going to work. Okay? I-"
- "What the fuck are you doing?"
- "Nah, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about!"
- "Come on!"
- "How do you like that, man?"
- "How do you like that? How do you like that, huh?"
- "Shut the fuck up!" (そんなの関係ねえ！ - Son'na no kankei nē! - That does not matter!)
L E A T H E R[edit | edit source]
Authentic Gachimuchi Information[edit | edit source]
- Duncan Mills arguably has the highest amount of film appearances out of any Gachimuchi Pants Wrestling Characters to date.
- There is an infamous theory named "Gosaku on the Dark Side" (ダークサイドに堕ちた吾作 Dāku Saido ni ochita Gosaku). The theory argues that there was no reason for him to become a crab; the theory evolved when Duncan Mills was found to have worked with Van Darkholme in House of Detention, fitting the theory's main theme; and that The Moat Monster from Knaked Knights could be Duncan Mills, betraying his aspirations to be a crab.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Nico Nico Pedia article (Japanese)
- Gosaku on the Dark Side article on Nico Nico Pedia (Japanese)
- Centaur (Wrestling Series) article on Nico Nico Pedia (Japanese)
References[edit | edit source]