You know what I'm talking about, you want the mat!
Anthony Capriati (Japanese: 井上カブレラ Hepburn: Inoue Kaburera) is an American bodybuilder, nutrition counselor, personal trainer, and former bisexual pornographic film actor. He was born on September 14, 1972 in Salem, New Hampshire, United States. He is of Italian descent.
Names[edit | edit source]
Inoue comes from Duncan Mills' soramimi 'Inoue' from him saying "No way!" found in the first scene of Workout: Muscle Fantasies 3 from when Duncan was on the phone with somebody while Anthony was nearing the sign-in paper. Cabrera comes from Anthony resembling the Venezuelan first baseman and right-handed batter Alex Cabrera, whom at around the time period of Anthony's discovery, signed a one-year contract with the Orix Buffaloes in January 2008.
When first starting his adult career, he went under the aliases Antonio Carrone for Chrystal Crawford's Star Contact and The First Bi's Club, a film including the prolific adult actress Sharon Kane as well extremely prolific gay pornographic film actor, Jack Simmons.
Next, he used Antonio Caronne for The Tranny. Finally, he had used the alias Anthony Capriatti for only one film for Sharpshooter Studios, Knaked Knights. It is not known why Anthony used this name.
After his role in Knaked Knights, he got noticed by Men's Workout magazine, for which he used the alias Joe Reitano, it appeared with the same name for COLT Studio
He has also used the aliases Tony Marino, Dino DiMarco and Chad Youngblood for other videos and photo shoots. Do not confuse him with other actors with identical names
His birth name was Joseph Reitano. He was introduced by the same name in Playgirl magazine.
In Japanese, Anthony Capriati's name is transcribed as Ansonii Kapuriaati (アンソニー・カプリアーティ).
History[edit | edit source]
Anthony Capriati was diagnosed with asthma at age 1 in 1973 and spent most of his days "wheezing and puffing,".
As Anthony Capriati got older, he began to play sports. The sports activity that was his favorite was swimming and became a competitive swimmer at one point. His time from being a competitive swimmer helped Anthony Capriati to control his asthmatic problems, and enjoyed beating the condition down.
Anthony Capriati participated in and took second in the NABF Tri-State Championships in 1997.
Anthony Capriati began his porn career when joining for Colt Studio Group in 1998 at the age of 26. Before that, Anthony made his adult film debut with Chrystal Crawford's Star Contact in 1997 at the age of 25 or 26.
Anthony Capriati has performed with Can-Am Productions for only one film: Workout: Muscle Fantasies 3. Among that, Anthony had performed with Sharpshooter Studios for Knaked Knights, Sidmoore Shepherd Entertainment, Inc. for Maximum Performance: The Man's Guide to Penis Enlargement & Potency Techniques and Blue Collar Men: Manifest Fantasies 2, Pleasure Productions for The First Bi's Club, and Sunshine Films, Inc. for Chrystal Crawford's Star Contact and The Tranny.
Anthony Capriati's last film appearance was Maximum Performance: The Man's Guide to Penis Enlargement & Potency Techniques in 2000.
Role in Gachimuchi Pants Wrestling[edit | edit source]
Anthony Capriati is not as often seen as much than the other main Characterss. Anthony Capriati is sometimes seen lifting a weight or flexing his right muscle while staring down at it. On occasion, Anthony's flexing of his right arm is used as a handle of a clock.
Most of Anthony's claim to fame for the Japanese is his silent, stoic behavior and his acting in Knaked Knights.
The reason why Anthony Capriatti is widely considered to be the leader of the Knaked Knights is because of the fact that through Knaked Knights, it is not clearly stated what position of each Knaked Knights member is in or their upper-lower relationship. Because Anthony Capriatti is one of the main Characterss of GPW, many believe this position to be appropriate.
A few Characterss, according to the Japanese, always manage to find ways to acknowledge and even sometimes praise Anthony Carpriati because of their misheard dialogue in several films.
Anthony Capriatti has his own theme from his solo scene in Knaked Knights.
Death[edit | edit source]
Anthony Capriati died in April 23, 2021 at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston. He was 48 years old.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Prologue[edit | edit source]
- "She's in there surrounded by guards!"
- "But there's osteoporosis. You know?"
- "We don't want that."
- "Again, it's about quality of life and now, now nutrition. That's another big one that people think that they can come in here and jump in the treadmill they can eat whatever they want. Really when they're out of the gym is when they're getting their results, by eating the right stuff, so we need to really pay close attention to nutrition or else kind of the gym is great for you, it's healthy, but you're not going to achieve the goals you're looking for."
- "What's this next one?"
- "Oh that's for-that, that, that's an individual one we're asking somebody what they want to do. Like what are your main goals? We just kinda, you know, and you know what? Really? All of it applies to most to everyone. You know?"
- "And this is just a sales thing that we say to get you excited."
- "Ready, set, go!"
- "Okay, this is very important. The strength, what it improves. Your metabolism, bone density, like I said especially for women. Stress. You'll definitely reduce stress. Stress won-"
Authentic Gachimuchi Information[edit | edit source]
- Anthony Capriati has a tattoo on his left buttock.
- Anthony's popularity increased with his inclusion in the Sharpshooter Studios film, Knaked Knights.
- Appears to have some skill in strip dancing, according to First Bi's Club.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Nico Nico Pedia article (Japanese)
References[edit | edit source]