Not in this turf, son!
Brian Maxon (Japanese: 須藤さん Hepburn: Sudō-san) is an American former wrestler, former athlete, model, and former bisexual pornographic film actor. He was born in 1964 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Names[edit | edit source]
Sudo-san comes from Brian Maxon's own soramimi, 'Do it properly, Sudo-san?' from "I'mma chop you down slow, son.", from the film Maxon vs. Marcus. Sudo-san is believed to be a code name for Fairy Hunter, which complements Aniki's Forest Fairy nickname.
In Japanese, Brian Maxon's name is transcribed as Buraian Makuson (ブライアン・マクソン).
History[edit | edit source]
Brian Maxon was a part of the incredibly influential International Male. The bisexual Brian Maxon was a young, but professional adult at the time of his career. As such, Brian Maxon is considered to be a part of the beginning of the male model and supermodels. Brian Maxon also appeared in Playgirl magazines.
Brian Maxon later starred in several early 1980s gay and bisexual porn videos and was at one point retired early. But, Brian Maxon decided to come back in the adult industry, starring in Can-Am Productions' wrestling films. He has retired, again, since then in 1999.
Role in Gachimuchi Pants Wrestling[edit | edit source]
Maxon is notably taller than other wrestlers, and abuses his height to appear intimidating to his opponents, such as Mark Wolff and Larry Janson. Maxon despises Canadians such as Wolff and Janson, and makes fun of them by calling them slurs like "canuck", "seal clubber", and exaggerating their accents. In return, Larry Janson calls him "yankee boy" in his fight against Maxon.
He is the newest main GPW Characters to date.
Maxon is good at submission and throwing moves, making good use of his physique. His fighting style is aggressive and cruel, and he may be the only person to have defeated Billy Herrington (or Billy Marcus). He has, however, been defeated by Mark Wolff in a match with full energy, making the hierarchy of wrestlers uncertain. Regardless, Maxon's immense power makes him a seemingly invincible opponent, with many strong wrestlers falling to him.
Maxon is considered to have a good ability of learning because he uses techniques like the Bio Gravity and Bio Claw, which are some of Mark Wolff's signature moves.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I'mma chop you down slow, son."
- "Oh looka this. I gotta chase you now?" (なぁ紳士なん？意外と紳士？ / 意外と紳士なん？)
- "Not in this turf, son!" (毎日が辛い - Mainichi ga tsurai - Everyday is hard.)
Round 1[edit | edit source]
- "You're bitch! You're stepchild, you always will be!"
Authentic Gachimuchi Information[edit | edit source]
- He is mainly associated with Homura Akemi one of the main Characterss in the Puella Magi Madoka Magica series. She's seen as the evil equivalent to Mark Wolff's Yukiho Hagiwara.
- Because of Brian Maxon interacting with Jack Simmons, the latter having worked in and had connections to Japanese adult videos (JAV), this connects the late Billy Herrington with popular Japanese porn actor Mukai Ai.
- The naming of Brian Maxon's nickname was at one point provisional until reluctance kicked in and the Japanese settled with Sudo-san. Which is also the nickname for Masayuki Sudo (須藤真幸), a young journalist and the main Characters from the 2002 PlayStation 2 video game, Zettai Zetsumei Toshi (絶体絶命都市 The Desperate City).
- The late Matt Sterling, director, thought that Maxon had gone on to do fashion modeling in Europe.
- Performed in both bareback and condom films.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Nico Nico Pedia article (Japanese)
References[edit | edit source]
- Long Hard Summer (1985)