Dan Canuck (Japanese: 平田元帥 Hepburn: Hirata Gensui) is a Canadian former gay pornographic film actor. He was born in Montreal, Canada.
Names[edit | edit source]
Hirata Gensui comes from James Rider's soramimi 'Hirata Gensui?' from "Get up against the wall!", from the film, Knaked Knights.
Dan Canuck had probably used the alias Daniel Canuck at one point, but this came from a SHARP Men Models Photo Preview.
In Japanese, Dan Canuck is transcribed as Dan Kanakku (ダン・カナック).
History[edit | edit source]
Dan Canuck comes from a town near Montreal. He has worked as a model and a physical trainer.
Role in Gachimuchi Pants Wrestling[edit | edit source]
Dan Canuck is portrayed as a formidable fighter of the Knaked Knights. He is known for his tattoos, his slender, pale body, and his fierce eyes.
Dan Canuck is also best known for his philosophical scene. Dan Canuck has a BGM track that is fan nicknamed "平田元帥のテーマ ～誘惑のジェネラル～" (lit. Hirata Gensui Theme ~General of Temptation~). The BGM track has a club and techno feeling to it with vocals, the only track found in Knaked Knights to have them. In Dan's philosophical scene, he is seen fiercely staring at the camera with a scorn on his face while touching his slender, pale body.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Knaked Knights[edit | edit source]
Prologue[edit | edit source]
- "We don't have any weapons. We're gonna have to do this by surprise."
- "Shit! It's a dead end."
- "We have to get out of here guys! If the princess gets a hold of us."
Outtakes[edit | edit source]
- "As you can tell I have no idea what I'm doing."
- "Okay thanks a lot, boys! Thank you!"
Authentic Gachimuchi Information[edit | edit source]
- Dan Canuck has a large snake tattoo and a small European dragon on his left deltoid. He also has a large European dragon tattoo on his right deltoid.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Nico Nico Pedia article (Japanese)
References[edit | edit source]