|Main||Soramimi||Story||Authentic Gachimuchi Information||Gallery|
The Pharaoh's Curse is an American adult film produced by Odyssey Men Video on February 1, 2000, created and directed by Thor Stephens, produced by executive producer Bob East and Jim Steel, and was released on October 2000. The film stars Steve Cassidy, Duncan Mills, Blake Harper, Steve Shannon, Luke Savage, Jon Eric, Rick Chase, and Robere.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Description (Edited)[edit | edit source]
The Pharaohs of Egypt indulged their every sexual whim with no thought of others and no regard to consequences. But when the Pharaoh was betrayed, everyone paid… sometimes for generations. "The Pharaoh's Curse" follows the path of a garment used by the Pharaoh during one of his bizarre sex rituals. After its theft by a peasant, a curse of sexual obsession possesses all who touch it! Follow this bewitched cloth… from Egypt to ancient Rome, to an archaeological dig, and finally to the present day, in which a descendant of one of the Pharaoh's servants is haunted by… "The Pharaoh's Curse!"
Authentic Gachimuchi Information[edit | edit source]
- This film may or may not have cemented Steve Cassidy's popularity among Japanese fans.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Fantasies of a Pig Bottom, Steve Cassidy's very first appearance in media and in film.
- Playing with Fire 2, a film also directed by Thor Stephens, which also stars Steve Cassidy and Steve Shannon.
- At Large, for more Steve Cassidy.
- Foot Soldiers, for more Duncan Mills.
- House of Detention, ditto.
- Workout: Muscle Fantasies 3, ditto.
- Prison of Pain, ditto.
- Conquered, another film set around an ancient time period.
- Hard Heroes, for more Steve Shannon.